DOSE is an interactive poem, written by Philip Sorenson and originally published in the Seattle Review, 2009.
Emily Greenquist repurposed the text into a game.
1. Click on blocks to turn them over.
2. Each block has 6 sides. Click on a block again
to reveal another randomly selected side.
3. Within are multiple poems: (A) the initial
stanzas marked sequentially and (B) many
other permutations of your choosing.
Cabinet of Curiosity
Cabinet of Curiosity is a teaching tool used in composition classes at Northeastern Illinois University. It was conceived by Olivia Cronk and Philip Sorenson. Emily Greenquist created the interface and curated the images.
1. Press enter.
2. Turn over each of the three cards.
3. Discuss intertextual relationships between the randomly
generated images. Any connections that you perceive are valid.
4. Press Return.